Thursday, August 18, 2011

Now Introducing...


People can hate everything.  Movies, books, video games, sports, Internet, cell phones, televisions, nature, rain, sun.... you get the point.  One thing people cannot hate is music.
Music will always be in your life.  You simply cannot escape it.  Everywhere you go, you are bound to hear music.  Music is a connection that runs deeper than the ears; it’s a conversation starter, a friendship builder, and to the very dedicated, a way of life.
I’m starting this blog because I love discussing my opinions with the world.  Yeah, not a lot of people really care, I mean, opinions are like assholes (bonus points for who can figure out where that simile came from).  But, if I can get just one person to read my thoughts and take them into consideration, I know I have made an impact, and that’s damn good enough for me.
This blog will cover anything that comes across my mind.  My main genres of music cover hip hop, rock, pop, and R&B.  Any metal heads and country fans... sorry, this is not the place for you.  I will try to split up the topics like so:
60-70% Hip Hop/R&B/Urban
15-20% Rock/Pop
Remaining %: Miscellaneous
(I spelled miscellaneous on one shot, get at me.)
“I Dig Music” will cover everything from these genres and break them down by specific topics.  You may also see some continuing series of blog posts (ex: Album Art Appreciate) and some other random goodness just to spice things up.
I know I am one in a million of music blogs, but dammit I will try my best to keep my thoughts as entertaining as possible.  Stay tuned, because I have a lot to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment